Search for Articles on The HR Story

Friday, September 5, 2008

My Other Blog : The Job Blog


Hello Readers,

I request all those who made the effort to come to The HR Story and spend time here, to also spend a few minutes on my new blog : The Job Blog 

I started The Job Blog after scores of people told me that there aren't enough recruitment/job related blogs in the blogsphere that provide down-to-earth, practical information and advice. The Job Blog intents to be a site which anyone, anywhere in the world can refer to and gain practical information + motivation just before a Job Interview or those in the 'Transition Phase'.

So please visit the blog and let me know what you feel about it and if you have any suggestions about the content and on improving the blog further, so it can be as useful to you as possible. 

Cheers!

Pankaj 

No comments: